Monday, September 17, 2012

come and be welcome!

I've mulled over the idea of starting a blog for quite some time now. The main things that have stopped me from doing so in the past is the fact that I don't read anyone else's blog (this includes close friends and family. It doesn't mean I don't love you, it just means I'm lazy and the internet hurts my eyes) therefore why would I expect anyone to read mine. Also, although I think everything I have to say is interesting and witty, I don't expect everyone else to think everything I have to say is interesting and witty.

Anyhow, all that being said, I decided to create this blog the same way I decide to do everything involving creation: on a whim.

I don't expect people to read what I have to say, I just need a place to say it.

...Naturally, the place I decide to say it is in front of a virtual audience of strangers (with maybe a smattering of people who may actually know me).

In any case, welcome to my digital home! Please enjoy your stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment